Terms and Conditions
- By submitting the request, the website visitor agrees to and is bound by these Terms and Conditions. AskAsok reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Any amendment to these Terms and Conditions will take effect and will bind the Customer twenty-one days after notice of the amendment
By submitting a request, visitor certifies that:The information I am applying to receive consulting if any, which may be sent to me are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. They contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure. I agree not to disclose the information to any other person or third party without the express prior consent of AskAsok.
AskAsok will process any Personal Data provided for the following purposes:
- To adequately understand the requirement to deal with the problem;
- o recommend a best possible solution
- AskAsok will not disclose Personal Data to third parties, unless the Customer has consented to this disclosure or unless the third party is required to fulfil the Services (in such circumstances, the third party is bound by similar data protection requirements).
- AskAsok will disclose Personal Data if they believe in good faith that they are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law.
The information contained in this site is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as advice on any subject matter.
You should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in this site without seeking professional advice. The contents of this site contain general information and may not reflect current technical developments or address your situation. We disclaim all liability for actions you take or fail to take based on any content on this site.
Any information sent to us via e-mail, SMS or through this site is not secure and will not be treated as confidential.
This site contains links to other web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites, and we do not endorse such sites.
The validity and performance of the Contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of California, USA.