Text Asok for software development
Is Amazon Cognito useful?
Yes, you can use it in mobile apps for saving user profile. It provides an API too
Parse is shutting down, what do I do?
You can setup the open source parse.com on AWS. It should only cost you a few dollars a month if you don't have a very busy app.
Asok knows software decisions can be difficult. He's here to answer your questions. Anytime.
Asok simply advise you on software development (web, mobile, enterprise). These are opinions and Asok can't make decisions for you.
- Parse is shutting down, what do I do?
- Mobile first app, functionality of gps reading , calculate distance from a GPS location to a bunch of gps reading, data mining (pig + mongoDB), push notification -- mobile + web based -- user A will interact with user B and viceversa-- what technology stack u recommend?
- How much your FreeWaiver app costs? Does it works online while my customers sign the waiver or can it be stored until we eventually connect? How many waivers can be stored prior to the app reaching storage capacity?
- Help !!! My website is crashing daily
- How long does it take to setup a website on Amazon AWS?